2016 Year In Review
As we move into 2017, we thought it was an appropriate time to reflect on the past year. It is always a good time to look at the areas you did well in and areas that need improvement. Also, as we look back on 2016, we realize that we are most grateful for you. You, the business owner, that trusts us daily to provide and deliver quality services. Whether it is with your new construction project, building renovation or even just simply providing you with information, you are what keeps us going each day.
Before we jump start the new year, we thought we would share our top 5 articles that we published in 2016. It was hard to narrow it down to just 5, so feel free to check out all of our news blogs on our website. We look forward to staying connected with you in 2017!
Top 5 Articles from 2016
- Geothermal: The Alternative to Your Traditional Heating and Cooling System
- Business Owners’ Feedback on the Construction Process
- How Do I Finance My Construction Project?
- Is Solar Energy Right for You?
- Top 10 Construction Road Blocks You Need to Know
Next Steps in 2017:
- Follow us on social media: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Look for our upcoming blog: Ways to Reduce Your Energy Bill in the Winter