Construction Management Services
A.R. Brouwer Company will integrate with you and your Design Team to provide Construction Management Services including value engineering, verifying constructability and soliciting bids from qualified subcontractors. We work with your team to complete the Pre-Construction activities as quickly and efficiently as possible, and continue to manage your project in the Construction and Closeout phases.
A project’s timeline, total cost and quality can be impacted by the timing of when the Design Team and A.R. Brouwer Company are retained by the Project Owner and begin working in tandem. The earlier the teams begin collaborating, the better for your project.
Important Things to Know About Construction Management Services
- typically require more of the Project Owner’s time when compared to Design/Build services
- Project Owner has multiple points of contact and multiple contracts for the project, and must manage them simultaneously
- Project Owner must be available for project team meetings with both the Design Team and the Construction Management team throughout the project
- can result in a very streamlined process from start to finish; the sooner the teams begin collaborating, the better this result
- are typically a cost-effective service when assessing total project costs for the Owner
- allow for Fast Track construction scheduling; great choice for projects on a tight schedule
- are an excellent choice for Project Owners who are experienced with commercial construction projects
- result in high quality construction and overall value for Project Owners due to the subcontractor selection by A.R. Brouwer Company
Construction Management services are a great value for more experienced Project Owners, and those who prefer a high level of involvement throughout the project. Benefits of this service are best realized when the Design and Construction Teams are hired as early as possible in the Pre-Construction phase.
See a side-by-side comparison of our Construction Services.